He is undoubtedly the Mr Perfectionist of the film industry. Here are some things we can learn from the birthday boy Aamir Khan !
1. When you take on a project, give it everything you can. Be extremely committed to it. Focus is what differentiates the good from the great !
When I was new, I didn’t know where my career will go. Initially, my films were not even successful, but then I learned a lot from my mistakes.
2. Diamonds are in the details ! Only when you focus on each and every detail of the project will you be able to create something that is a masterpiece and something that lasts forever !
I have had unsuccessful films, but I learned a lot from those films. I give my failures as much importance as my success.
4. Good Marketing without a Good Product might work sometimes, but Good Marketing along with Good Product always works.
I do what I feel is right. I am not scared to walk on the new path and take risk.
5. Be a responsible citizen. Aamir Khan is known to create responsible cinema. While making his movies he makes sure that his movies do not promote anything that might seem irresponsible or create imbalance in the society.
I am happy that I have entertained people and made them happy.
6. You have a responsibility towards the society ! As a citizen of any country or simply as a human being you have a responsibility towards society. You need to give back to the society that has given you all you have.
The journey that I have undertaken, meeting people from all walks of life and learning from them, has been my biggest achievement.