After successfully concluding Blockchain Technology and Crypto Currency Conference in the month of May in Jakarta, Black Arrow Conferences is organizing another knowledge-sharing event on Blockchain Technology and Crypto Currency conference.
Blackarrow Conferences is organizing the event on 10 August , 2017 at the Courtyard Marriott Hotel in Andheri (Mumbai).
Blockchain is one of the most talked about technology in recent times. It has the power to change the financial world and is already on the verge of changing it. Bitcoin, the first product ever built on Blockchain is gaining huge popularity worldwide.
Apart from Bitcoin, various other Cryptocurrencies developed using same Blockchain technology is also getting hyped. But Blockchain technology is not limited only to financial world. It is also set to bring revolution in other sectors such as Insurance, Healthcare, Real Estate, Music and Entertainment,Elections, etc
This Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency Conference is organized to discuss more aspects of Blockchain and explore it to use in other sectors as well.
About the Event
The Blackarrow’s BTCC Conference aims to explore the opportunities in Blockchain technology and Cryptocurrencies in India.
Various Experts from the field will be speaking at the event to discuss and showcase their expertise on Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrencies.
The conference will also highlight the current cryptocurrency scenario in India and how we can make India, a new cryptocurrency global hub.
Black Arrow Conferences organized a similar kind of event in Jakarta, Indonesia on 10 May 2017.
Date, Time and Venue
The BTCC Conference is taking place in Courtyard by Marriott, Andheri International Airport, Mumbai on 10 August 2017.
The registration process will start at 9 AM. The Conference will start on 9.30 AM and will conclude on 5.30 PM.
Speakers at the Event
- Alejandro De La Torre – Business Development, BTC.com
- Alex Migitko– Evangelist, Gamecredits
- Alexandre TABBAKH – CEO, PUBLIQ
- Charli Aho– CTO, Cointed
- Jorg Molt, CEO – Satoshi School
- Marco Krohn – CFO, Genesis Mining
- Matej Michalko, Founder & CEO –DECENT
- Nidhi Chamria– Co Founder, Sofocle Technologies
- Prof (Dr) M K Bhandari – Director at Law, SVKM’s NMIMS
- Satishkumar Kumbhani – All Asian Promoter,BitConnect
- Sergey Sholom – CEO, Gamecredits
- Senior Spokesperson – DABFI
Who Should Attend
This is a must attend for professionals from the
- Blockchain sector,
- Crypto currency and Bitcoin sector
- Financial Sector,
- Banking Sector,
- And enthusiasts eager to understand the new age currency
Benefits of attending the event
- Learn about the nuances of Blockchain & Cryptocurrencies
- Understand the opportunities and challenges of this new age currency
- Meetup with secure exchanges and wallets: The trading marketplace
- Listen to presentations from leading international experts
- How to keep your investments safe and secure?
Contact organizer: firstname.lastname@example.org