The outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic has altered people’s lifestyles all over the world. Almost anything can now be done online. Working from home, studying, spending money, and buying groceries are all made simple with a single click. Not only that, but you can also pay your college tuition online. If you use Paytm, you should be aware that you can also pay college fees through this app.
All you need to do is download the app and then activate the Paytm Digital Wallet. Following that, the bank account must be linked. A Paytm Payments Bank Savings Account must be established. Then there are the college fees to pay.
Paying your institution fees through Paytm is just one example of how Paytm has made life easier. Paytm makes it simple to pay your institution’s fees. You don’t have to wait in long lines or take time off from work to deposit school or institution fees via check, demand draught, challan, or cash. This can be done in a matter of minutes on your mobile phone or laptop using the Paytm App/Web from the comfort of your own home or office. Simply follow the steps outlined below.
How to Use the Paytm App to Pay College Fees
- Download and log in to the Paytm app on your smartphone.
- Next, navigate to the Recharge & Pay Bills section of Paytm.
- Then, under Other Services, select Education Fees.
- Choose the college’s location and enter the college’s name and area.
- Then, in accordance with the college’s guidelines, enter all of the required information. Then, to pay the fees online, click Continue.
How to Pay College Fees Online Using the Paytm Website
- Launch a browser and sign in to the Paytm website.
- Then, on Paytm, go to Recharge & Pay Bills and then tap on Education.
- Next, select the location of your college, its name, region, and enter the fee details as specified by the college, registration number or ID.
- Finally, click Continue to pay college fees online.