F95Zone is an exhilarating content community that exploded in an enormous amount in recent times. F95Zone is famous for a colossal diversification in -based content such as games, comics, and animations. Unfortunately, the growth of this fascinating community in the passing years is a complete exception in terms of the user base.
You might be stunned by the fact that there are more than 85,000 threads on F95Zone at the instance with a member base of 4,000,160, which keeps increasing every second. The total amount of messages on F95Zone is 6,103,862, demonstrating that every user is highly active.
For a website having a gigantic user base, bugs and glitches are exceedingly evident. However F95Zone creator team has made it extremely easy to report a bug glitch on the website. So let’s have a look at the complete step ladder to report any technical issue on F95Zone.
What Is A Site Feedback Forum On F95zone?
F95Zone creator team has embraced the ease of reporting a bug or glitch on the website by adding a Site Feedback Forum. This forum is further divided into two subcategories, the first is the Request subforum, and the second is the Site Problem subforum. Both of these forums are meant to nourish the user experience on the website as Request a feature subforum allows you to suggest a new flanged feature to the F95Zone’s creative team.
I suggest or pitched feature benefits users in any possible way; the creative team will consider adding on the website. On the other hand site, problem subforum allows you to report a site problem, any bug or glitch, either small or gigantic. Follow these steps to report a site problem.
- F95Zone is one of the utmost secure and safe gaming communities. To report a bug or issue on the website, you must be a member of the F95Zone community. To become a member, you have to register with your email address and insert your desired username. If you are already a member of the community, you must be logged in with your user account on the website, as without being logged in, you cannot perform any activity on the forum except browsing.
- After logging into the website, you have to locate the Site Feedback forum; once you click on the forum, F95Zone will render you two subforums named Site Problems and Request a feature. To report a site problem, click on the site problem subforum.
- Site problem feature is already subjected with ample forums addressing existing bugs and site problems. So you can check whether any of the preexisting forum on-site problem categories are having a solution to your bug or not.
- If none of this forum addresses your site problem, you can post a new flanged thread addressing the bug.
- To acquire a solution to your site problem as soon as possible, you should create a well-organized and informative thread regarding that site problem. The title of your thread should demonstrate the bug you are facing on the website.
- Your thread must demonstrate your site problem in the optimal way possible. To embrace the ease of understanding that explicit bug, you can even add an image of the bug. Before posting the thread, you should preview your thread to avoid any mistakes.
- Once you have posted the thread, either moderators or fellow members of the website will give you a solution to your issue.
F95 Zone user base is expanding rapidly, which causes some undesired bugs and site problems, and the creative team cannot acknowledge all these bugs by themselves only. This is a complete step ladder to report a bug on F95Zone.