12 March 2019, India:
Google has revealed the names of 10 startups selected for 2nd batch of Launchpad Accelerator India.
Similar to Class I, these 10 startups will get access to mentorship from Google teams and industry experts, free support, cloud credits, and more.
These startups will undergo an intensive 1-week mentorship bootcamp in March, followed by more engagements in April and May.
At the bootcamp, the startups will meet with mentors both from Google and subject matter experts from the industry to set their goals for the upcoming three months.
During the course of the program, they will receive insights and support on advanced technologies such as ML, in-depth design sprints for specifically identified challenges, guidance on focused tech projects, networking opportunities at industry events.
The 10 startup selected for 2nd batch of Launchpad Accelerator India are:
- Opentalk Pvt Ltd : An app to talk to new people around the world, become a better speaker and make new friends.
- THB : Helping healthcare providers organize and standardize healthcare information to drive clinical and commercial analytical applications and use cases.
- Perceptiviti Data Solutions : An AI platform for insurance claim flagging, payment integrity, and fraud and abuse management.
- DheeYantra : A cognitive conversational AI for Indian vernacular languages.
- Kaleidofin : Customized financial solutions that combine multiple financial products such as savings, credit, and insurance in intuitive ways, to help customers achieve their real-life goals.
- FinancePeer : A P2P lending company that connects lenders with borrowers online.
- SmartCoin : An app for providing credit access to the vastly underserved lower- and middle-income segments through advanced AI/ML models.
- HRBOT : Using AI and video analytics to find employable candidates in tier 2 and tier 3 cities, remotely.
- Savera.ai : A service that remotely maps your roof and helps you make an informed decision about having a solar panel, followed by chatbot-based support to help you learn about solar tech while enabling connections to local service providers.
- Adiuvo Diagnostics : A rapid wound infection assessment and management device
(Source – Google)