In the beginning, Bluehost is a very well-known and trustworthy Web hosting business. Finding the ideal web hosting provider is undoubtedly not everyone’s cup of tea, but we’re here to walk you through the purchase of Bluehost hosting.
Now let’s go to the steps to buy Bluehost hosting.
- You should first go to the Bluehost website. Select the first link that shows when conducting a search for BlueHost hosting.
- The homepage will start to load. A big green “get started” Call-To-Action button would be visible. Click on it to proceed.
- The browser will direct you to the planning page as soon as you click the button. You may view the various plans, rates, and additional services here. The four available packages are Basic, Plus, Choice Plus, and Pro. Eight services are included in the initial basic plan, followed by eleven in the Plus package, thirteen in the Choice Plus package, and fourteen in the Pro package. Every month, the cost of the packages varies from $2.95 to $13.95 per person.
- Let’s start with the fundamental strategy in this session. To continue, click the green CTA button now.
- You’ll see a new screen requesting you to join up. Enter your new domain name or your current one, as preferred. Select next.
- Your general information, including your name, address, and other specifics, will now be requested.
- To get the package details, scroll below. You decide how long you want to keep the bundle and pay accordingly. For differentiated costs, the time frame ranges from 12 to 60 months.
- Similar to how you may customise a dish by adding condiments, here you can pay more to receive additional perks. Make your choice wisely.
- Enter the payment details, then click “Submit.”
- The next step is to select a strong password for your account. Please keep in mind that sharing this password with anybody might put your information at risk.
- Your registration was successful.
- You must now log in. Enter your credentials and then continue.
- The website will now ask you to select a theme for your website that best suits your sector.
- You would be led to a page inviting you to start building your website if you choose to skip the step.