How to hide or report an ad you don’t like on Instagram.
Here’s how to hide or report an ad you don’t like on Instagram.
- Launch the Instagram application on your Android or iOS device.
- Go to the post which you do not like to see and with to hide or report. After you navigate to the post, you will easily be able to locate a three-dot menu at the top right side of the post.
- When you will tap on the three-dot menu, you will get a list of options. From all the options select ‘Hide ad’.
- After you tap on the hide ad options you will receive a prompt question asking ‘Why are you hiding this ad’? From all options given in the list, choose the most appropriate one for yourself.
When you go on with completing this procedure, the Instagram Algorithm also understands that you didn’t like the Ad. Keeping the same in mind, Instagram will not show you more ads from the related products/article.
How to report an ad on Instagram
You can choose to report an ad on Instagram if you think the ad is a most likely scam, inappropriate in a way, or could even be misleading.
Here is how to report an ad on Instagram-
- Like before, head straight to the Instagram mobile app on your iOS or Android Device.
- Navigate to the post/ad you’d like to report and then select the three-dotted menu once again like before.
- From the list of options, tap on ‘Report Ad’ this time.
- Select the reason for reporting the ad from all the given options and just like that, you’ll be able to hide or report an ad on Instagram.