Google Maps has a component that allows you to impart your Android gadget’s area to your contacts – a colossal accommodation for social gatherings in new spots.
Assist every one of your companions with getting to the party securely by following our aide on the most proficient method to share your area utilizing an Android gadget.
Instructions to share your area on Android utilizing Google Maps
You can impart your area to any of your contacts, however, the interaction is different relying upon regardless of whether the contact has a Google account.
On the off chance that the contact has a Google account
- Open the Google Maps application on your Android gadget. On the off chance that you haven’t effectively done as such, sign in to your Google account.
- Tap the symbol looking like three vertical lines, situated in the upper-left corner of the screen, to open the menu.
- Tap “On the spot sharing.”
- Tap “Begin.”
- Select how much time for which you need to share your area. You can set a particular number of hours by tapping the + and – fastens, or tap “Until you switch this off” to keep area sharing on endlessly.
- Tap on the contact(s) with whom you need to share your area, and afterwards tap “Offer.”
Your contact can now open their own Google Maps application and see where you are on the guide.
Whenever you need to turn area sharing off, return to the Location Sharing menu and tap the “X” close to the individual you imparted to.
On the off chance that your contract doesn’t have a Google account
If your contact doesn’t have a Google account, they will not show up close by your contacts in Google Maps. Whenever this occurs, allude to the accompanying.
- Swipe through your contacts until you arrive at the symbol named “More.” Tap “More.”
- Tap “Duplicate to clipboard.”
- Tap on the paperclip symbol situated close by your profile’s symbol.
- Tap on the connection that shows up in the centre of the screen. This will duplicate it, so you can glue it any place.
- Share the connection with your contact using your preferred informing application or email. Whenever somebody opens the connection, they’ll be brought to Google Maps, where they can see your area.
This is likewise helpful to send somebody a notice that you’ve imparted your area to them.
Once more, to quit sharing your area, tap “Area sharing” from the menu, then, at that point, tap the “X” symbol close to the contact(s) with whom you need to quit sharing your area.