This article makes sense of how to share a Wi-Fi secret word from an iPhone to an Android gadget by making a QR code in view of your Wi-Fi network settings.
On the iPhone, you start by introducing one of the most incredible QR code generators that can make a QR code in light of your Wi-Fi network settings. At the point when you examine the QR code on an Android telephone, the settings can be applied to the gadget with a solitary tap. This is the way to make it happen, bit by bit.
- Track down the organization’s Wi-Fi settings. You really want to know the SSID, which is the public name of the organization, as well as the Wi-Fi secret phrase and kind of remote security (like WEP, WPA, or WPA2, or none).
- You could possibly find this data in your Wi-Fi switch’s versatile application, or it very well may be on the switch.
- Introduce a QR code generator on your iPhone that can make codes in view of your Wi-Fi settings. There are various applications that do this.
- In the model underneath, we utilized the Visual Codes application for iOS, since it can save various Wi-Fi QR codes to your telephone for utilize once more some other time. The specific advances will fluctuate marginally on the off chance that you utilize an alternate QR code application.
- Begin the Visual Codes application.
- Tap Add Codes.
- At the lower part of the screen, tap Connect to WiFi.
- Type the organization’s SSID in the Name field.
- Add Code, Connect to WiFi, SSID in Visual Codes application
Type the Wi-Fi secret key, and tap the right security type (it’s quite often WPA).
- Type a paramount name for this Wi-Fi association in the Label field.
- Tap Create Code.
- Your new code will show up on the Codes page, as a feature of a rundown alongside some other codes your make for other Wi-Fi organizations. Tap a passage to show its QR code.
- On the Android telephone, begin the camera and position the telephone so it can check the code.
Make Code button, Home Wi-Fi QR code, and the camera application. At the point when the Wi-Fi network spring up message shows up, tap it to associate naturally with the organization.