SundayKart the product of Akshita Lakshmi Technologies Private Ltd. is organising a short film contest for any person who wants to prove himself in-front of the world. SundayKart started up in July 2014, is providing the convenience to the customers to buy from their local trusted and favourite stores/services. And allowing store owners, services to be online and serve their loyal customers without building or maintaining their own websites or mobile app.
As a part of their giving back to the society SundayKart is giving a chance for talented individuals to showcase their talent in this contest. Winner’s short film will be telecasted in TV Channels/online portals etc.
2. Every participant should register in SundayKart to participate in this contest.
3. Short film can be in any language across any genre, subtitled in English (except Telugu).
4. Every participant must share their short film on their Facebook wall and also on other social networks.
5. Short Film Submission Date : 10th August 2016,
Results Announced Date : 15th August 2016.
6. SundayKart Logo should place at the beginning or end of the short film.
7. The concept of short film should be based on what convenience SundayKart is providing to the people. Contestants can use Groceries, Restaurants or Services (SundayKart Business Concepts etc.,)
For Better Chances Of Winning
Make sure your short film has HD quality with a clear audio, also it is better to keep the time frame for your film under 120 seconds (2 minutes) and of course this is not the maximum duration, yet will have additional chances of winning the contest.
Winners can walk home with the cash prize worth up to Rs. 25,000/- and it is not just the winners that get their prize but even the rest of the contestants will receive SundayKart goodies. The winning short film will be telecasted in TV channels/online portals etc.
A short film which gets most likes, shares & views with a good concept will have more chances to become a winner. Click here for Terms & Conditions of the contest.