Goa, 1st February 2019: Winners for the 9th edition of Aegis Graham Bell Awards hosted by Government of Goa announced in Goa at the Entertainment Society of Goa, Panaji.
Aegis Graham Bell Awards is an initiative of Aegis School of Business, Data Science, Cyber Security and Telecom as a tribute to the father of the telephony, Sir Alexander Graham Bell.
The Award is organized with support of the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI), and Telecom Centres of Excellence (TCOE), Convergence India and KPMG as knowledge partner.
Aegis Graham Bell Awards is a platform where the budding innovators and entrepreneurs can be recognized and awarded for their work in the ICT domain.
9th edition of Aegis Graham Bell Awards 2018 winners
Innovative Mobile App for Consumer:
- Niramai for Mythri – breast cancer screening using mobiles
Innovative Telecom Product:
- C-DOT for C-DOT BAMBOO WI-FI
- Smartiply for Edge Gateway with Bandwidth Bonding
- Tejas Network for World’s Most Versatile Optical Network Transformation Product
Innovative Telecom Solution:
- Huawei for Huawei 5G Microwave Solution
- Parallel Wireless for HetNet Gateway
Innovative Value Added Services:
- Reliance Jio for Jio Interact
Innovation in OSS/BSS:
- Cisco for Mass Scale Automation
- Airtel for Airtel Carrier Digital Platform
Innovation in Telecom Infrastructure:
- Bharti Infratel for Bharti Infratel: Connecting India
- Cisco for Mastering scale & convergence for mobile backhaul
- Kirat Communication for Connecting every WiFi with Solar Solution
Innovative Enterprise Solution:
- HCL for ATLAS
Innovation in Health:
- Sanskritech Smart Solutions Pvt Ltd for Swayam AHM
Innovation in Smart City:
- Parallel Wireless for Parallel Wireless’ Converged Wireless System
Application for Social Good:
- Accenture and Bleetech- Extended Reality (XR) for Good: Helping the hearing impaired dance to the vibration of music
Innovation in Cloud:
- CloudOptics Digisoft for Continuous Security & Compliance Monitoring For Hybrid Cloud
Innovation in IoT:
- UIB for Unification Engine
- Tata Communications for Ecosystem driven IoT solutions for India
- AM Technologies for “amiot” platform
- Livnsense for WeldSense
Innovation in Data Science:
- Vphrase for Phrazor
- Neewee for Bodhee – Industrial Analytics Product
- Yes Bank for Yes EEE(Engage Enrich Excel)
- Uniphore for auMina
Aegis School of Business, Data Science, Cyber Security and Telecom as also initiated Project Khozo – Let find a missing Child. On an average, 174 children go missing every day, half of them remain untraced. Government of Goa and Aegis School of Business are taking an important step towards finding the missing children. A MoU was signed and exchanged between the Government of Goa and Aegis School of Business.
Congratulating the initiative Shri Ameya Abhyankar, IAS, Secretary IT, Government of Goa said “On behalf of IT Department of Goa, we warmly welcome everybody to Goa. We firmly believe in innovation and our policies are committed to innovation. Aegis Graham Bell Awards is merit driven disregard where you come from, how long you have been in the race but purely rewarding innovations and for this we applaud the organizers.
We have joined hands with Aegis School of Business for Project Khozo. Through project Khozo, some family somewhere will have a peaceful night sleep knowing that their child has been found and will be restored back to the family. So I must compliment project khozo and this is a visionary thinking which will bring a cheer to lot of sleepless families”
Commenting on the awards, Bhupesh Daheria, Trustee, Aegis Knowledge Trust, Founder and CEO, Aegis School of Business, Data Science & Telecom, Aegis Graham Bell Awards, mUni Campus, said “we congratulate all the winners for their outstanding achievements at 9th edition of the Aegis Graham Bell Awards. Through this prestigious award, we see everyone empowered for their excellence in their respective fields. Going forward, we are expecting more thrilling participation and innovations which will help and add value for each one of us in the industry.
Human trafficking, child trafficking are the evils of the society. Through project khozo, we are very positive that these evils will stop and will be history. We are very thankful to the Government of Goa for their intense support and I am glad that Government of Goa liked the project in the first go and now we will be implementing this project in Goa”.
About Aegis Graham Bell Awards:
Aegis School of Business, Data Science, Cyber Security and Telecommunication has established the Aegis Graham Bell Award as a tribute to the father of telephony, Alexander Graham Bell. This Award is intended to promote innovations in the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to provide recognition for outstanding contributions by the innovators. The award is powered by mUni Campus. It is organised with the support of Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI), and Telecom Centres of Excellence (TCOE) India, a public-private partnership initiative of DoT with 08 Centres at premier academic institutes (06 IITs, IISc and IIMA) of the
country, each supported by a Telecom Service Provider and Convergence India and KPMG as knowledge partner. For more information, please visit: www.bellaward.com
For more information, please contact:
Shweta Chavan | Corporate Communication | Aegis Graham Bell Awards | 8433969263 | email@example.com