Grand Theft Auto V is a Rockstar North and Rockstar Games action-adventure game released in 2013. This is the first main entry in the Grand Theft Auto series since Grand Theft Auto IV, which was released in 2008.
For Rockstar Games, 2020 was a wonderful year, with the company even claiming that it was almost as good as 2013, the year GTA 5 was released. Some internet trolls may scoff at GTA 5 being ported so many times, but the fact is that the game is a licence to print money. GTA 5 was a must for playing GTA Online back in the day, so it’s no surprise that the titular title has gone on to become the best-selling game of all time.
The single-player plot follows three protagonists—retired bank robber Michael De Santa, street gangster Franklin Clinton, and drug dealer and gunrunner Trevor Philips—as they attempt to undertake heists while under pressure from a corrupt government agency and powerful criminals in the fictional state of San Andreas, which is based on Southern California. Players may freely traverse San Andreas’ vast countryside and the fictitious metropolis of Los Santos, which is modelled on Los Angeles.
Most of you are aware that GTA 5 is not yet available on Android. However, this does not rule out the possibility of playing the action-packed multiplayer game on a smartphone. In reality, PC users aren’t the only ones who have access to various download options for GTA 5. The Android version of GTA 5 is not yet available for download from the Google Play Store.
GTA 5 isn’t really officially compatible with the iPhone, and there is no method to sideload or mirror the game from other platforms. There are a lot of GTA 5 download APKs on the internet, however the most of them are fraudulent.
The Gaming Project is India’s first and finest cloud gaming software, allowing you to quickly play a wide range of high-end PC games. Play with your existing Android device. Simply download THE GAMING PROJECT (15 MB) and search for GTA 5.
GTA 5 on Android through Steam Link
- Download and login in to Steam on your desktop PC to play GTA V on Android devices.
On your Android device, download the free Steam Link app from the Google Play store.
- When you first open the app, you should see the setup screen. Select Get Started.
- If you have a Steam controller or a third-party controller that you want to use with your Android smartphone, you may link it with it. If you don’t have a controller, you can play using touch controls. If you don’t have a connected controller, tap on Use touch control to continue ahead.
- The app will scan for Steam-enabled PCs, and yours should appear here.
- When you tap it, the app will display a four-digit PIN that you must input on your desktop Steam client.
- On the pop-up that appears on the Steam desktop client, enter the PIN and click OK.
The Steam Link app will now establish a connection with your desktop client and perform a network test. Tap OK when you’re finished.
- On the next page, a green checkbox should appear next to your PC name, as well as a green checkmark next to Touch Controller.
- On this screen, press the Start Playing button.
- With a D-pad and four buttons to navigate, the Steam Link software will offer you remote access to your Steam desktop client. You may go through all of your Steam games here. It displays you the titles that are Remote Play Optimised by default.
- GTA V may be found by searching for it and pressing A. Select Play using the A button on the following screen.