The Amazon FireStick is a widely used streaming gadget. This low-cost option for turning any normal TV with HDMI capability into a smart TV is this basic yet feature-rich gadget. The FireStick allows you to stream material from Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, and various TV networks, among other online media and entertainment providers.
That’s all fantastic. However, there is a significant disadvantage. To see material through these entertainment services, you must pay a membership fee. Their subscriptions aren’t cheap, though; they’ll burn a hole in your wallet.
Jailbreaking your FireStick is a simple operation that allows you to access the vast amount of information available on the internet.
When you jailbreak your FireStick, you may remove the restrictions that were imposed on it when you initially bought it. The jailbreak for the FireStick entails the installation of third-party apps and services that aren’t available in the Amazon App Store.
You might think of jailbreaking as tearing down the barrier that separates you from endless fun. It’s a technique to hack Firestick without causing any damage to the gadget.
The FireStick jailbreak is for everyone who wishes to stream without restrictions and without limitations. And, fortunately, it is such a simple procedure that it can be completed by anybody with no technical experience.
This is a simple question with a simple solution. You may enjoy unlimited/free streaming without burning a hole in your pocket by jailbreaking your FireStick. Jailbreaking gives you access to all of the internet streaming stuff. It allows you to get the most out of your FireStick gadget.
Whether you want to view movies, television shows, live television, sports, or just about anything else, jailbreaking allows you to do so. With a jailbroken FireStick, you can watch anything you want, whenever you want.
You want to jailbreak your Amazon Fire Stick because you want to be a real cord-cutter.
As long as you’re not streaming any copyrighted content, jailbreaking your FireStick is both Legal and Safe.
It is safe since it does not need any modifications to your device’s operating system’s system files. It’s not like breaking into an Android phone or jailbreaking an iPhone.
All you have to do to jailbreak your FireStick is download a few third-party applications, which we’ll go over later in this article. These apps aren’t available in Amazon’s official app store. You don’t need to do anything else to programme FireStick.
In terms of legalities, jailbreaking is completely lawful. You have complete control over the gadget and are able to do whatever you want with it. You are merely downloading programmes that are already in use by millions of people. It doesn’t even void your device’s warranty. In reality, Amazon permits sideloading of such apps.
There is, however, one word of warning for you. Jailbreaking is lawful in and of itself. However, you’re installing third-party programmes that offer you unfettered access to material. These aren’t your typical Amazon App Store applications. By streaming copyrighted video, you may be breaking the law. At FireStickTricks.com, we encourage you to be a good judge of your actions and to watch stuff that is freely available.
Installing third-party APKs on FireStick devices for free streaming is known as jailbreaking. These apps are not available in the Amazon App Store. A facilitating application is required to install third-party streaming applications. Because the Amazon Fire TV Stick does not enable direct downloads via the browser, this is the case (like you do it on your Android mobile).
Downloader is the programme through which we will install all of our jailbreak applications.
So, here is what we’ll be doing in this section: Download Downloader from the Amazon App Store.
Let’s get this party started.
- Go to your Amazon Fire TV Stick’s home screen.
- In the centre bar, choose Find, then Search.
Note: To use an earlier FireStick OS, go to the top-left corner of your Fire TV and pick the Search option (it is the lens icon you need to choose)
- Type the name of the app Downloader into this search box.
- In the Amazon FireStick window’s search suggestions, select Downloader.
- On the following screen, click the Downloader icon.
- On the following box, select Download (or Get).
- Wait for the Downloader programme to finish downloading before installing it.
- To start the Downloader app, click Open.
- When using the Downloader app for the first time, ignore any alerts that appear.
Later, you’ll begin by clicking the highlighted portion of the programme (where it reads http://) in the image below. But first, there’s something else we need to take care of. So, let’s go on to the next portion.
Step 2: Getting the Fire Stick Ready for the Jailbreak
To allow the jailbreak procedure to operate, you must first change a setting on your Fire TV Stick / Cube. To get started, all you need to do is alter this default option. You are not modifying any operating system core files or altering any system settings. Your FireStick, its remote, and an internet connection are all you’ll need.
- Wait for this home screen to appear after turning on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- To enter Settings, click the gear or cog symbol in the middle bar (far right).
- Select an option now. My Amazon Fire TV
- Open the Developer Options option in the next window.
- To begin, turn on the ADB Debugging option.
- After that, select Install unknown apps.
- Turn on Downloader by clicking on it.
- On the Amazon Fire TV controller, press the back button.
- Open the Privacy Options window.
- Disable the features
- One time, press the back button. You should be back in the Preferences box at this point. Select Data Monitoring from the drop-down menu.
- On the following screen, disable data monitoring.
Now we’ll begin installing various streaming apps, beginning with Kodi 19. If you’re unfamiliar with Kodi, it’s a media player that offers you access to a vast library of free entertainment. It allows you to view your favourite movies, television shows, television channels, sports, children’s programming, and much more. Yes, you are free to stream whatever you want. All you require are the appropriate Kodi Addons and Builds.
Using the Downloader app that you just got from the Amazon App Store, we’ll jailbreak the Fire Stick using Kodi. The steps are as follows:
- Open the Downloader application. Where it reads http://, click the URL text box.
- When this window appears, type the following URL into it: https://www.firesticktricks.com/kapk
- Alternatively, go to firesticktricks.com/kapk.
- Wait for the Kodi 19 Matrix APK to be downloaded by the Downloader programme.
- Now we must set up Kodi. Select Install from the drop-down menu and click it.
- Wait for the Kodi APK to download and install. The installed notice on your Amazon Fire TV Stick confirms that Kodi has been installed.
- Great! You’ve successfully jailbroken your FireStick.