An impressive end is an essential part of any creative and entertainment work. In the case of audio and visual creations, an outro is the very last bit of music and/or art. Just as the intro is the introductory part of the music or movie, outros are created to give a fitting end to the creative work. It wouldn’t be incorrect to refer to the outro as the beginning of an end. A good outro establishes an emotional connection with the audience and helps the entire movie or song to leave a lasting impression.
Two commonly used types of outro are the fadeout and the full stop. Fadeout is the gradual lowering of the pitch of the music in the video until it gets completely silent. Full stop, as the name suggests, is the swift end to the video or song without any change of pitch. YouTubers have added a special significance to outros. YouTube videos go beyond creating an impression, unlike traditional songs and videos. Good YouTube outros can retain the customer’s attention at the end of the video and also direct them to the next video.
Let us look at some of the best outro video makers that you can use over the internet.
- Panzoid – Panzoid is widely used and appreciated for its collection of excellent templates. You can also create videos and intros from the base using this tool. While creating an outro, you can select the scene, objects, incorporate effects into it, embed camera animation, and add soundtrack. To make more interactive outros, you can also use the 3D animation tool. Panzoid is preferred even by professionals and experts, mainly because it offers templates that are unique and effective.
- Wondershare Filmora 9 – Wondershare Filmora 9 is a popular choice among video and song makers across the internet. It is a very user-friendly platform that has kept the creative process quite simple. You can use it to create both intros as well as outros. Like any popular outro maker, Wondershare Filmora 9 also has a great collection of templates to choose from. It works best on systems with more than 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 5000 or higher, and at least 10 GB of free space on your disk.
- Light MV – Another popular choice among video makers, Light MV, can be used across Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS devices. It offers an interesting array of watermark-free templates to choose from. You can get your entire video created using Light MV. The created videos can easily be shared across social media platforms like Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc. through the Light MV platform.
- Renderforest – It is ideal for video makers who are short on design skills yet want to produce impressive outros. Renderforest provides ready to use outro templates that work particularly well in the case of YouTube videos. It is a cloud-based platform that lets you create the outro in the browser. You can quickly create Renderforest outros and use the tutorials for easy user experience. Their free version offers 300 MB of storage. There are four different paid versions to choose from, ranging from Rs 499 to Rs 2999 per month.
- Biteable – Biteable targets the corporate sector with snazzy intro and outro solutions. Their clientele includes giants like Airbus, Cisco, Virgin, and IBM. Usable over the phone, tablet, and computer, Biteable plans include free versions as well as plus plans for individuals and team plans for teams and agencies.
- Snappa – If you want to add templates, high-resolution images, or graphics to your video, Snappa offers a quick program for the same. It is ideal for beginners who are looking to give a professional look to their videos. They have a free starter version, apart from an annually billed $10 pro version and a $20 team version.
- Outro Maker – This program is quite popular among YouTubers. It offers a 7-day free trial, which you can try out using your Google account. The basic plan lets you create 10 outros per month, while the premium plan offers up to 30 outros in a month. They even have a 30-day refund policy. In a few simple steps, you can add an outro to your project and download the finished video.
- Intro Maker – Another outro maker with simplicity as its key feature, Intro Maker, is a simple URL-based program. It is a free intro maker program where you can use one of the available themes to create engaging outros for your video.
- Canva – Popular for its photo editing features, Canva is just as effective for creating outros and video editing. It has a huge collection of more than 8000 stock photos and images. By using Canva, you also get 1 GB cloud storage, apart from access to the stock collection and unlimited template downloading from its collection of video templates. It also has a pro edition that comes with a 30-day trial period for you to try out before spending on it.
Videos are easily the most popular and engaging content form in social media. People love to share interesting videos on their social media profile, while video creators are garnering massive followings due to their entertaining and informative creations. The ending of books like “The Old Man and the Sea” and movies like “Casablanca” have added to their iconic statuses. The same goes for your video. By choosing the best outro & intro maker, you can make sure that you can give the perfect ending to your audience every time.