Do you have a billion dollar idea or are currently working on one?
Do you also have the determination, perseverance and ability to scale this idea?
If You are the one, this contest is for You!
Vijay Shekhar Sharma (Founder & CEO, Paytm) is offering investment of 1 crore INR in your idea and mentorship to five people in the first episode of Startupreneur Series’ Chase Your Dreams Contest – Ideathon.
About The Contest:
Chase Your Dreams Contest The idea is to invest in people who dare to dream big and are moving human race forward by building incredible products for this country.
- The grand prize winner of Chase Your Dreams Contest will receive 1 crore INR in acceleration funding from Vijay Shekhar Sharma.
- Top 5 teams will get special engagement and mentorship opportunity with Vijay Shekhar Sharma.
- Top 5 teams get free co-working space @ 91SPRINGBOARD for 3 months sponsored by our ‘Co-working space partner’ – 91springboard. 2 Members from each of these 5 teams can avail this offer.
- IBM Global Entrepreneurship Program (IBM GEP) will give IBM Cloud credits for 1 year to top 3 teams valued at Rs 17,00,000.
- The top 20 teams get prioritized fund raising opportunity through ah! ventures to raise anywhere between $100,000 to $1,000,000.
*All the winners will be featured on Mindbatteries.
- This competition is for students,individuals and startups. If you’ve a brilliant idea and want to get mentorship/funding, you can participate.
- The minimum age to be able to register for the contest is 16 years.
How to Register?
- To participate in the contest, you have to pay a registration fee of 1000 INR. You will get a goodie bag which will be delivered to the address that you mention in the contest form.
- Fill in all the details Here
I have always invested in bus driver. I don’t invest in bus or destination
Idea is transient. The person is most important. I always invest in people
– Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Founder and CEO, PAYTM
Additionally,other factors which can strengthen your application include:
- Strength/Scope of Idea
- Good Team
- Scalability of the idea
- Submission Phase (Jan 21 – March 1,2016 (11:59 PM)) : Ideas to be submitted here.
- Assessment Phase (March 2 – TBA ) : Ideas to be evaluated by jury.
- Winners (To be announced) : Top 5 winners to be declared.