Speed post India offers a tracking service to check on the progress of local and international shipments and consignments. You may also check the status of passport delivery tracking. They do not keep speed post tracking numbers or information with them, thus they give the most secure and quickest speed post tracking service. They get their tracking data from third-party sources. They are not affiliated with the official India Post monitoring website, indiapost.gov.in. They also give information on all of the speed post offices in India.
How can you track the status of your speed post?
You may simply check the Speed post tracking details of your Indian post shipment using the tracking service.
- Locate your tracking number and input the Tracking Number / Ref Number that was sent to you during the package booking process.
- Use the track speed post button to keep track of your progress.
- The results of the tracking will be shown immediately by the speed post tracking tool.
- You may go full screen by clicking the “Open in new window” link.
- To monitor the status of the online Speed Post parcel and consignment tracking service.
- They do not keep any information or tracking numbers, therefore the tracking service is absolutely safe.
The India Speed Post Tracking tool allows you to quickly follow the status of your shipment’s delivery. Domestic and international postal services, as well as money transfer services, are available in India. It is reserved in all postal offices that offer express mail delivery. As a customer, you may trace the status of your India post using the ways below.
- To find the printed tracking number on the package booking receipt, first look for it on the package booking receipt.
- System of online tracking and tracing: Enter the identity of the Speed courier consignment number as shown above and hit the button, and the delivery status will appear below.
- SMS-based Status: You may also track your status through SMS. To track the status of an article, use the article type’POST track. 13-digit article number >.’ and send an SMS to 166 or 51969.
You may also check the consignment status on the government’s website, Www.indiapost.gov.in. Visit India Post for further information that can assist you in determining the best match for your requirements.
The most important things to keep in mind while utilising SMS to track speed posts-
- Because SMS is case sensitive, all letters are capitalised for Speed post tracking. ‘POST TRACK EE987654321IN,’ for example, and send to 166 or 51969.
- The status of your parcel/consignment will be available for up to 60 days from the date of booking.
- All mobile network carriers in India offer this service.
- SMS rates will be determined by the service provider.