Sarkari jobs is known to be the No 1 fastest growing “Job search” website in India for freshly graduated students as well as experienced professionals seeking government jobs in India.Sarkari.com was launched by the team of India pulse which has other great initiates as well. Sarkari Job.com provides important updates on Governmental exams, Government exam result, employment news, current affairs among others.
The website is one of the best when it comes to searching for governmental jobs Sarkarijobs is the best because in addition to providing free job alerts, the website also gives notifications through different social media and channels like YouTube, Dailymotion and others. The vacancy notifications are usually based on the upcoming Central and state government jobs of all sectors and categories.
Features and services of the Sarkari Jobs Website
The feature that is given the most importance by Sarkari jobs is to provide alerts to the users in the fastest way possible and notify their users, the other services include giving out admit cards, sarkari results, news related to employment and current affairs. A feature that is not known to some users is that the website allows a user to have a free profile that includes online resumes, bookmarking job notifications and creating custom alerts. The main services provided by Sarkari jobs are:
- The Sarkarijob.com is one of the most useful resources for job seekers in India in finding government or sarkari jobs and does this by providing both central and state government vacancies.
- The users can browse through each state and union territory and central government departments/organizations.
- Sarkari job helps the aspirant in getting free job alert for sarkari job and provides notifications for state and central government jobs in India. The aspirants can get alerts through multiple channels.
- Sarkari jobs updates are also used by many passed out or graduated students because it provides updates based on different sectors like 10th/12th pass, graduation, diploma and others for government exams and jobs in India and arranges it based on Category and Industry.
- The website is also keen on keeping track of all recently announced sarkari exams result for recruitment done by government departments, ministries, and organizations with fast updates.
- A another notable feature is that the website helps in giving out Sarkari Admit Cards also known as call letter, hall ticket, or hall pass for various government exams.
- The other most important feature is putting up weekly Employment News which features a complete list of all Government jobs by Government organizations and departments at Central and State Level.
Why choose Sarkari naukri over others
People choose Sarkari Jobs over others because it is one of the only websites that announce vacant jobs on a daily basis for major Government Departments Minister and state-owned organizations.It also gives information on jobs under the Public service commission (PSC), staff selection commission (SSC) and other organization and then apply for these vacancies or by submitting their resume to the appropriate department. Compared to other websites the sarkari jobs allows you to filter current sarkari naukri by qualification, skills, education or job title in all major cities.
Another advantage that users get by choosing the website is that it allocates seats for people of a certain cast.It does this by providing links to the forms of castes like SC (Schedule Caste), ST (Scheduled Tribes), OBC (Other Backward Classes), UR (Unreserved category). It one stop website for job aspirants or graduates to get updates for all exams, syllabus, admit cards and results. Candidates have an option to subscribe to the free Sarkari naukri alerts through multiple channels.
There are many similar websites which focus on some department and other state-owned organization, but some candidates find it hard to keep track of various websites every day. This is why the team makes it easy for users by curating the updates on a daily basis with regular updates throughout the day providing easier access. All the governmental jobs on the website are well organized through categorization making it easier for candidates to find sarkari naukri by education, qualification, and location.
The process to apply on Sarkari Jobs
The documents required for applying to these jobs are Passport Size Photograph, Computer-generated signature, Working email Id and Phone number, List of all Academic qualifications, Government Id proof (Aadhar Card), and lastly a caste certificate if they belong to reserved category.
- The candidate must first register to the website then the notifications will direct them to the “Apply Online” link which provides an application form that you can download.
- The aspirants will the form with their DOB, Name, parent’s details, address, Gender, Caste, etc.
- After that the candidates must then scan the required Documents and Upload their Passport size photograph.
- The required application fee must be paid and submitted the online application.
Basic education requirement for eligibility
Unlike private jobs that have high educational and experience requirements for eligibility, the eligibility criteria for sarkari naukri is minimal in most cases. The students that have passes either 10th or 12th can begin to apply to the job listed as soon as they become graduate. Graduates having bachelor’s degree or master’s degrees have hundreds of thousands of career opportunities in the government sector to apply through “sarkari bharti” programs.
Sarkari Jobs role in competitive exams
Major competitive exams are conducted every year that include Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Public Service Commissions (PSC), UPSC, JET, RRB, Defense and several others. Candidates must have a specific education, age limit and physical standards in order to be eligible to apply to these vacancies. The students that have passed out and are looking to apply to government jobs through the website must prepare and pass a certain criteria.
The criteria can include government examinations in order to be eligible for the job selection. The website gives out all the information on the upcoming competitive exams including the information on competitive exams that may or may not be included as a criteria by some jobs.
Why people prefer Sarkari jobs over Private jobs.
A majority of Indians prefer government jobs over private jobs because it more secure than compared to private jobs. Another important reason people prefer the government sector is because it provides post-retirement policies that are favorable. Various jobs listed on the website provide Bharat Sarkar pension schemes (retirement policies), hence why they are preferred over the highly paid private sector jobs.
Other factors like sarkari pension after retirement, work-life balance, additional perks per scale, and other factors play a key part in its popularity in India. While the country faces major issues because of unemployment, websites like sarkari jobs come in handy in times like this as it provides new graduates government jobs.