Entrance exams are your gate entry into a big world of academic excellence. As a student, every student dreams of becoming influential and impactful, this means getting deep knowledge of whichever field you are interested in. Entrance exams can verify if you are eligible for a struggle in the academic area of your interest. Students in India give exams for various fields like engineering, MBBS, CA, and other multiple careers that impact and even change a life successfully and positively. Entrance exams define the future and scope of the medical students in India. It is a recent development where many exams have been entirely canceled due to the implementation of the NMC Act and the NEET Exam.
We hope you get all the information you need from the below-mentioned facts!
The full form of the NEET is National Eligibility Entrance Test. This exam is for those students who are still undergraduates and want to opt for medical aspirations in the future. It can be considered the most critical Exam in India as it is the only Exam that renders you eligible for any medical course in India. Check the below criteria.
• You can give any number of attempts
• You have no age limit
• Qualifying Examination is 12th or Exam from any recognized board.
NEET PG is an exam that is taken by the national board of examinations (NBE) which is an exam for all postgraduate courses. Its syllabus is particularly easy for MBBS students as it includes all that is taught in the course duration of MBBS.
There is a fix Criteria:
• There is no age bar.
• It is compulsory to have an MBBS Degree.
• Compulsory internship for one year.
• Provisional / permanent MCI Registration.
This Exam is especially taken for those whose area of interest is Dental Medical courses. This Exam is a roadway for those who wish to enter the masters of Dental Surgery. This Entrance exam gives chance to the students in form of 6501 seats available.
- You should be above 20 years of age.
- Compulsory bachelors of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Dental council of India or State Dental Council registered.
- You should have a year of internship before March.
AIIMS PG is another step to move forward with your medical dreams. If you wish to enroll in MD, MS, DM, or any such courses you have to appear for this exam which is conducted online. The difference here is that this Exam follows a negative marking system as well.
• Your age is not a limitation for this Exam.
• You have an opportunity of unlimited attempts.
• Your basic degree should be MBBS or BDS.
• Minimum requirement for eligibility is 55%
The Full form of JIPMER is the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research which is an exquisite medical school in India. This institute is the oldest institute to teach European medicine India. The government itself funds this institution which is why its quality of education is appropriate for medical students.
• There is no specific age limit for you.
• Minimum qualification: MBBS Degree (for MD/MS), BDS Degree (MDS)
• Internship for one year.
Postgraduate institute of medical education and research is the full form of PGIMER conducts this Exam for the welfare of various students. This Exam is also conducted two times in a year, which is suitable for Indian students.
• The student must have an MBBS Degree and must be verified by the medical council of India (MCI)
• They must have one year of internship.
These exams are formed after rigorous research and development for the welfare of our medical expertise. If you are successful in passing these exams you can very well be placed with various career options and a good medical career. The candidates must put in a lot of dedication in other exams such as FMGE, AIAPGET, DNB PDCET, and NEET SS. The universities in India are a great example of Educational excellence, and these exams never fail their mark in selecting the appropriate future.