As of February 1, 2022, you can interface your PlayStation and Discord accounts, permitting you to show the game you’re presently playing as your Discord status. It’s very little. We’ll concede that. Voice visit (what Discord was created for) would be valuable. In any case, it’s a beginning. What’s more not too far off, we can certainly anticipate that more elements should be coordinated, maybe even when at February’s State of Play… even though it seems like one major Gran Turismo show.
Kindly note, this component is as of now carried out progressively to U.S. Dissension clients. Extra nations will follow soon. You will be informed on the Discord application while PSN connecting is accessible (on iOS and Android gadgets,
kindly guarantee your Discord application is refreshed to the most recent variant). You can likewise actually take a look at accessibility for the component by going to User Settings > Connections on the Discord application on Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android or the web; assuming that the PlayStation logo is shown inside the coordination choices, you can interface your records.
Instructions to connect your PSN online status to Discord
1. Open the Discord application on Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android or the web.
2. Go to User Settings > Connections > Add, and select the PlayStation logo.
3. In the following window, sign in with your PSN sign-in ID and secret key, and affirm that you need to interface your
4. Once associated, from Discord you can decide to flip the showcase of your web-based ID on your profile and to flip
showing PlayStation Network as your status.
• This element isn’t accessible to kids representing PlayStation Network.
• If it’s not too much trouble, note, you want to set your PSN Online Status and Now Playing security setting on PSN to
Anyone for your internet-based status to be apparent on Discord.
Step by step instructions to set protection settings on PSN
• For more data, visit the Discord support article.
For what reason would it be advisable for me to connect my PSN online status to Discord?
Connecting your record for PlayStation Network to Discord is an incredible method for sharing your gaming movement
on PlayStation Network with companions. When you connect your record, you’ll have the option to impart the
accompanying to Discord clients:
• Your PSN online ID in your Discord profile.
• The PlayStation games you’re playing.
• How long you’ve been playing.
Instructions to set your PSN status to seem disconnected on Discord
Assuming you decide to seem disconnected on PSN, your PSN online status doesn’t show in Discord all things
considered. Your secret games settings additionally apply to Discord.