The Rajasthan Startup Fest is a national level event where Startups, Mentors & Investors come together to be a part of the growing ecosystem of Rajasthan & to celebrate entrepreneurship.
The Rajasthan Startup Fest is being organised in Jaipur, Rajasthan by Rajasthan State Industrial Development and Investment Corporation(RIICO) along with Rajasthan’s leading incubation centre Startup Oasis and the Centre for Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship (CIIE) at IIM Ahmedbad. The event provides a platform for Startups, Mentors, Investors and Corporate from across the state and India to come together to transact business, pitch for funding, share experiences, get mentoring and showcase innovations and business models. More than 100 startups, 20 angel and venture capital investors, 30 mentors and startup coaches and speakers will come together on one platform for two days of high energy interactions and exciting sessions that will see a total participation of more than 600 people. The Fest will showcase Jaipur as the next startup hub of India, given its high quality social infrastructure, startup friendly cost structure, presence of sector-agnostic technology business incubator and robust startup ecosystem, proximity to the NCR region and being the biggest higher education hub of North India.
The Fest has been planned as a culmination of multiple tracks of scouting, incubation and acceleration of startups covering sectors like Internet, Hardware, Mobile and Social, with a special track for Student Startups. Multiple Demo Days, Pitches and Product Launches will be held on both the days of the event interspersed with high energy interactions, talks, panel discussions and mentoring sessions. In addition, around 50 high potential product startups will also showcase their products and business models in the Startup Showcase that will be spread over both the days.
Some key highlights:
- The Oasis Demo Day – Top 6 startups from the Startup Oasis incubation pipeline will pitch to some India’s leading angel and early stage VCs
- Pitch City, being planned in collaboration with the Headstart Network Foundation, will see more than 100 startups compete and the final pitch to investors to be done by the top 6
- Unconvention|L, the Social Entrepreneurship Pitching Track, that is planned in collaboration with Villgro
- Ideate, the student business plan competition, where students from the top colleges of Rajasthan will compete for cash prize of Rs 1,00,000, incubation support and other free startup resources
- Disruptalks, which will have five of the most disruptive entrepreneurs, innovators, solopreneurs talk their heart out and share their experiences.
- High energy Startup, investor and Ecosystem panels
- Startup Showcases and New Product Launches
- Mentoring and Knowledge sessions