Only the lazy have not heard about cryptocurrency. Everyone is talking about tokens, many have been using it for a long time. Others are just getting together. For the latter, we have prepared a short article on how to choose the best cryptocurrency wallets. A lot of people like the 3Commas wallet because it looks very nice, as if the site is from the future. Also, this wallet is by far the most secure. It also offers a great support system and offers a wealth of banking features etc. Also, you can find apps at the App Store or Google Play.
Advantages of 3Commas wallet:
- Fast performance
- High security
- A large number of supported cryptocurrencies
- It is possible to buy, exchange or sell cryptocurrency
- Good price
Why is it important to choose the right cryptocurrency wallet?
There are a lot of people who want to get tokens among various scammers. Therefore, they either create their own programs for storing cryptocurrencies, or hack others. In order not to lose your crypto coins, you need to choose the right crypto wallet. They are of different types:
- Online cryptocurrency wallet. It is located on a cloud service and is not tied to a computer or smartphone in any way. You just go to the site, enter the keys you want and carry out transactions as you see fit. Hacking such wallets is almost impossible. However, be careful about entering the link to the wallet website and saving the security keys.
- Software wallet. Installed on a computer or smartphone and can work online. Database updates in the cryptosphere are ongoing, so a constant internet connection is required. However, it is a great bridge for hackers. It is enough to introduce a virus on a PC or smartphone or just hack it to gain access to the wallet.
- Hardware wallet. The safest option, therefore always paid. The wallet is located on a special device that needs to be connected to a computer to conduct transactions and update the blockchain database.
You can use multiple cryptocurrency wallets at the same time. Keep the main part of the cryptocurrency on the hardware, and on the online site or in the software version a small share that you want to sell or transfer to another account. So the risks of being hacked and robbed are reduced to zero.
What to consider when choosing a wallet for storing cryptocurrency
When choosing storage, first of all, pay attention to the popularity of the wallet. If you find it difficult to understand the functionality, you just want to store and transfer one cryptocurrency, then choose a storage for beginners with simple functionality. True, for the future, we also recommend taking into account:
- The ability to store different types of tokens, for example, bitcoin, ether, litecoin, etc. This will allow you to conveniently use cryptocurrency without jumping from one wallet to another to carry out the desired operation.
- Russian language support. It’s better when you understand what a particular function means. Otherwise, you can do something wrong.
- Ease of use. If you are going to trade cryptocurrency, it is better to opt for a mobile app for smartphones. So you will not be tied to a place and will be able to buy or sell cryptocurrency at the best rate without missing your chance.
- Service security and the ability to recover the key. There is a significant contradiction here. On the one hand, choosing a wallet where you can restore access, you create a pillow for yourself if you suddenly lose your entry keys. On the other hand, fraudsters can use this function and steal tokens from the account. What is the greater risk for you, you choose.
Additional functionality also plays an important role in choosing a cryptocurrency wallet. When trading cryptocurrency, it is important that the wallet supports as many tokens as possible, is linked to the exchange, ensuring fast transactions. At the same time, it is good if payment systems are implemented in the cryptocurrency wallet and the collection of personal data is excluded.