The Parimatch Betting company is considered one of the most popular in the former Soviet Union. Only in India the turnover of the office exceeds 1 billion dollars monthly, and the Russian audience is the most attractive in terms of the average check – players bet on average 8-9 dollars, and this despite the fact that the international bookmaker does not have a license of the India. Consequently, newcomers to the Parimatch bookmaker first of all learn what are the ways to deposit the account.
Methods of depositing Parimatch
Registered with the bookmaker’s office Parimatch users can use several options to make a deposit to their account:
- bank cards (this option is considered the easiest and most convenient, since the captors can make the required amount to their account in a few clicks);
- wallets of electronic payment systems (this option is the second most popular, and wallets of different systems are used, depending on the jurisdiction of the user);
- mobile operator accounts (a convenient option, allowing for making a deposit to their account).
Full list of payments you can find at the official page https://parimatchbet.in/payment-methods/
In order to choose the most convenient way to deposit, a trader needs to familiarize himself with the conditions of each option, clarify the minimum and maximum limits, and then make the final decision.
Recommendations for making a deposit to PariMatch
A gambler must know the sequence of steps for depositing funds to his gaming account:
- Make a registration at ParisMatch or authorize in the system, if you are a registered user.
- Click on the “Deposit/Withdrawal” tab and choose the appropriate option to deposit your balance.
- Enter the amount to top up your account. Make sure that the selected amount corresponds to the set limits for that particular top up option.
- Enter the necessary payment details – complete all mandatory fields, the number of which varies depending on the deposit method.
- Confirm the payment and wait for the deposit to be credited to your game balance.
Remember, bookmaker’s offices have a rule, according to which private bettors can withdraw funds only by that method, which was used for depositing, so you need to think this step through in advance.