Saying your last goodbye to WhatsApp and moving to Telegram?
Wouldn’t it be extraordinary if you could take all your call messages and media with you? All things considered, it’s possible to import just WhatsApp conversations directly into Telegram!
WhatsApp’s support and restore highlights are exceptionally restricted. It doesn’t work among Android and iPhone without a stranger device.
However, Telegram has an important include that allows you to move discussions from other informing applications like WhatsApp, Line, and KaKaoTalk on a for every task basis. While this sounds drawn-out, it takes care of business. In this guide, we will be focusing on WhatsApp.
When the chat is imported, the messages will appear for the two members. The imported messages will be added to the lower part of the chat, yet they will convey their different timestamp. You ought to just fare the chat from WhatsApp and import it into Telegram.
Here’s how it breaks away at Android and iPhone.
- Import WhatsApp Chat History in Telegram for Android
- Open the WhatsApp application and go to the conversation you need to manage to Telegram.
3. Here, tap the three-dots menu symbol found in the upper right corner.
4. Now, select the “More” button.
5. From here, choose the “Export Chat” option.
6. WhatsApp will currently ask whether you need to send out the chat with or without media. The fare with media can a few hundred MBs, contingent upon your chat. On the off chance that you need to keep it lightweight, go with the “Without Media” alternative.
7. From the spread sheet, tap the “telegram” application alternate route.
8. You’ll directly see every one of your conversations in the Telegram application. Here, pick the conversation where you need to import the messages.
9. From the pop-up message, tap the “Import” button.
The Telegram application will begin bringing in your chat. Whenever it’s done, you’ll see the completion brief. Here, tap the “Done” button. The Telegram conversation will be refreshed with all the WhatsApp information. It will show you the primary timestamps from WhatsApp also.
Import WhatsApp Chat History in Telegram for iPhone
The means are somewhat extraordinary about the iPhone.
- Open the WhatsApp application on your iPhone and explore the chat you need to export to Telegram.
- Here, tap the contact’s profile name found at the very best point of the screen.
- Look down and tap the “export Chat” alternative.
- WhatsApp will inquire as to whether you need to send out the talk with or without media. To keep the fare light, pick the “Without Media” alternative.
- From the spreadsheet, pick the “Telegram” application.
- Look and pick the contact that you need to bring the visit into.
- From the spring-up message, affirm the activity by choosing the “Import” alternative.
The message will currently import the visit. When the process is finished, tap the “Done” button.
You will discover the WhatsApp messages in the Telegram visit, with their old timestamps.