It’s no secret that Google will discuss Android 12 at its I/O 2021 meeting, so what you can expect at the interactive event will be simpler. Front Page Tech’s Jon Prosser has shared a video that appears to reveal not just the recently leaked graphic revamp, but also several new technology updates.
Most interestingly, Android 12 will revamp updates with sorting that indicates the number of pending alerts as well as a lock screen “pill” that displays what you’ve skipped.
Google Android 12 – Changes In Notification And Widget Section
You can watch the video by Jon Prosser down below. A slew of new widgets and buttons, including a new clock and weather feature, will also be available.
The presentation could also shed light on the rumored visual refresh in Android 12. You’d have a much more fluid look with a lot of transformations and effects on top of the rounded corners. Google seems to be concentrating on polishing the stock operating system to a standard usually reserved for third-party vendors.
There’s no chance that you’ll see this during Google I/O. This one-two leak combination is a lot to manage, particularly after a claimed Pixel 6 leak that included a drastic, three-tone redesign with a camera bump that runs the entire width of the phone. If this is so, though, Google will be hell-bent on shaking up Android’s look and sound after years of conservative changes.
Android 12 Will Launch In Google I/0 2021
On May 18th, 2021, Google I/O will kick off with a keynote speech at 10 a.m. Pacific/1 p.m. Eastern that will cover the majority of the company’s tech goals for this year and beyond. We’ll be hosting our stream of the Google I/O 2021 keynote on Tuesday, with live commentary from myself and reviews editor Cherlynn Low, as we have with other big events, so be sure to tune in.
While there’s a ton more to I/O than just the keynote — the whole event lasts until May 20th almost all after that is directed primarily toward developers. (Think: educational breakout sessions, in-depth explorations of new features, fireside talks, a second developer-focused keynote, and more.) To know more about what will Google I/O have? Checkout our complete article on what to expect from the Google I/O 2021 event.
- Facebook deletes account who spread false info on Bill Gates
- Why is the Dogecoin millionaire not selling his coins?
- U.S. senators could soon unveil a USD 52 billion deal to boost semiconductor chip production and research
- Facebook users are using anti-vaccine profile frames, against policies
- BTC and ETH fall while ADA and DeFi tokens make new highs
- Twitter adds a prompt asking iOS 14.5 users to enable ad tracking
- Samsung Officially Launched Its Galaxy Book, Book Pro, & Book Pro 360 Globally
- No Delay With Giga Berlin Confirmed by Economic Minister