DJI, the world’s biggest drone manufacturer, is said to be working on a new product called the DJI Mini SE. According to the latest reports, the gadget might be the company’s cheapest drone ever.
DJI Mini SE Leaked Online
The leak, which comes from Walmart, is slated to start at $299. The item has been shipped to at least one set of Walmart Store shelves, in addition to the future product listing on the Walmart website.
The incoming drone does not appear to be the DJI Mini 2‘s low-cost variant, but rather the less-expensive edition of the first-generation DJI Mavic Mini, which was released in 2019.
Walmart got it first. https://t.co/7KCKNrHvH2
— OsitaLV (@OsitaLV) June 4, 2021
In terms of features, the device is expected to offer a 2.7K-resolution camera (rather than 4K) and a 2.5-mile wireless range. This indicates that the Mini SE does not support Ocusync.
The biggest changes between the incoming edition and the original ones, according to several Reddit users, seems to be a $100 reduced price and a somewhat better plastic chassis.
The estimated price is $299, which looks to be a reasonable price for a new drone from of the brand.
The gadget may easily be tucked into a bag and carried around due to its shape, size, and weight, and it will not need to be registered with the FAA.
- DJI Revealed Its All-New DJI Air 2S Drone With 20-MP Camera
- DJI: Ronin SC2 and Ronin S2 gimbals announced
- Twitter asked to discuss new IT rules with officials
- Microsoft employees slept at data centers during pandemic
- Defence Ministry approves INR 499 Cr Support For Startups and MSMEs
- NY can’t force ISPs to offer $15 low-income broadband plans, judge rules
- Facebook Unveils AI Model That Copies Text Style From Images
- 6G – the sci-fi future of your dreams may not be so far